Monday, April 27, 2009

Goal Check

It's time for me to be honest with myself and report my progress (or lack thereof).

When it comes to exercise, I did some form of exercise 5 days last week. That is counted walking to and from the school 3 times on Thursday as exercise and walking to and from the school 2 times plus walking to Melissa's house and the park on Friday as exercise. I have noticed that on Saturdays I seem to be more motivated to really work out. I don't know if it is because I am trying to get out of my house work for a day or because everyone is home most of the day or because John has been gone at night most Saturdays lately and I am exercising to keep myself from being bored. I guess it doesn't matter the reasons why. It just matters that I am getting up and doing it. I am going to aim for 5 days again this week. It seems to be a good number and I don't get stressed out if I miss a day because I have left room for that.

Journaling was done only 3 days last week. I may have to start doing this first thing in the morning again to make sure that it gets done. Just doing it when I find the time is not working. I am again making the goal of 5 days this week. I feel this is something too important to give up on.

We listened to the Book of Mormon 3 days last week. I did have the computer on, I guess I just forgot. I am going to go for 4 days this week. That is one more day than last week. I think that is a good goal.

3 comments:

Tera said...

I always feel lucky that I have a whole lifetime to work on all my goals because I struggle with keeping up with all of them. Good luck! Don't forget that you are human and can't do them all, all of the time!

taradon said...

Sounds like you're doing good to me. Look at how far into the year we are and you're still working hard on your goals!

Mistaken said...

I really admire you! You never give up. I should learn from you