Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Trip to the Museum


Eric's class went on a field trip to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I had the privilege of going with him. We had a lot of fun in the Space Odyssey, planetarium, with the dinosaurs and mummies, and finally in the Discovery Zone.


I let him be the photographer. For the most part, he did a pretty good job. I forgot to get the camera out until halfway through the day, so he ended up taking more pictures on the way back to the school than at the museum.




4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Rosa, I love your little ticker at the top of the page. Good luck~You can do it!

Was the museum good? We wanted to take Brendan to see the dinosaur exhibit, is it worth it? Do you think he would enjoy the space odyssey and the discovery zone too? We have been wanting to take him because he LOVES dinosaurs right now and we thought he would enjoy it!

Isn't it wonderful to be able to stay home and go on these field trips with your kids and not have to worry about getting time off work and stuff? I love it! It sounds like it was fun. You have a good little photographer on your hands!

Mistaken said...

That sounds fun. I haven't been on a field trip with my kids for a long time. Maybe I'll go on the next one. Eric did a good job with the pictures. I'm glad you had a good time.

Tera said...

I would love to get to go on a field trip with my kids. Maybe someday when I don't have a nursing baby anymore? I'm glad you got to go!

taradon said...

How fun to get to go along on the field trip!