Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Have Made a Decision

Yep. That is right. I can make decisions on my own without asking other people to make sure they are not offended. What kind of decision? You may ask.

I have decided, "Why eat a chocolate chip cookie if I can just get a handful of chocolate chips instead?"

Don't worry. I am not giving up the cookies, just taking a break from them for a while. After all, I can buy a bag of chocolate chips for about the same price or cheaper than the cookies (depending on the brand).

There you have it. I am a chocoholic and I am not afraid to admit it. The cheaper the chocolate the better! (I am on a budget you know.)

5 comments:

Jami said...

I love your reasoning. And your new background. :) How've you been? Haven't talked to you in over two weeks!

Druciana said...

I know we haven't talked. Someone went off and had a baby and thinks that he is more important than me. lol

Tera said...

So,when I was a child I detested chocolate, so my grandma would make me chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips. Something changed when I got pregnant with Jacob and now I could eat chocolate all day. Although, I still would love a hot, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie over a handful of chocolate chips!

Ann Marie said...

Cute layout!

I LOVE this post! Whatever it takes to get the chocolate fix, I say go for it! You're so cute! Gosh, that picture of chocolate chip cookies sure looks good! Nothing better than warm chocolate chip cookies and a cold glass of milk...yum! Chocolate chips work too though, go for it!

taradon said...

I love me some chocolate chip cookies, but you're right, it's too much trouble sometimes! A handful of chocolate chips is a good solution. My other solution is to buy the cookie dough pre-made. But then it's too much trouble to cook it, so I just eat a spoonful of the dough. I've convinced my kids that's a great treat!