Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Such a Girl!

I love having a little girl! She is go girly most the time. This morning she got her self dressed in an outfit that actually matched (she is getting better at this). For our walk to take Eric to school, she put on some of her well loved dress shoes and filled up her purse and put a "rainbow" in her hair and made sure to bring her baby with her so the baby didn't have to miss her mama.

She always wants to bring her purse with her anywhere she goes. Lately she has even been filling her purse before we go. When I look in the purse, I find the funniest things. One day she had a purse full of crayons. Another she had all of her hair bows and pony tail holders in her purse. Today, her little purple purse was filled with nothing but Weebles. I'm sure she does this because she sees me with a purse full of stuff. Unfortunately, mine is full of receipts and other junk. I think I would rather have crayons or Weebles.

5 comments:

Mistaken said...

That's so cute! Boy I miss those days. She is about as girly as they come.

Ann Marie said...

That is so precious! I love it! It is fun to have girly girls in the house, I love it too! Have fun with this, she's adorable!

Tera said...

She sounds so much like Brynna. I am glad that she didn't leave her little baby at home, that wouldn't make her a good mommy if she did that! I think it is very cute that she calls headbands, rainbows!

tokenfatgirl said...

that is too cute!

taradon said...

What a cutie!