Monday, April 20, 2009

Goal Check



Yep! It is Monday again. That means it is time for me to report my progress on my goals.

As far as journals go, I did accomplish my goal of 5 days. Yay for me! That much was a struggle, so I am going to keep that goal. Journals are important to me, but I'm sure if my kids ever read them, missing 2 days in a week won't take too much away from them getting to know me.

Exercise...yes exercise. I accomplished my 3 day goal. I did however exercise enough on Saturday to count as 2 days, but since my goal has more to do with the number of days I am exercising rather than the time, I am counting that as one day. I am going to make the goal of 4 days this week. I need it.

When it comes to listening to the Book of Mormon in the morning with my kids, I got that done 4 days last week. I feel good about that. It was one more day that I was shooting for. I how could I not feel great about that. I am going to work on 5 days this week. Hopefully, my brain will cooperate and help me remember to turn on the computer when the kids sit down to breakfast.

I made myself a goal chart, so I don't have to depend on my memory when reporting my goals.

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

I admire you. When I have a bad week, I usually give up, but you keep plugging along and just try harder the next week. That's fantastic! You're doing a great job!

Krista said...

Are you doing your journals so that, in the event of something happening, your kids will have something tangible to hold onto? I really like that idea, I think that's really neat.

Druciana said...

That is absoulety a big part of it! My mom didn't keep journals. Now that I'm 30 and have 3 kids like her, I wonder what kind of things she did at this age. I also really wish I could know about what was going on with her when I was a teenager. I can ask people, but they can just give their oppinions.