Friday, August 25, 2023

School Transportation

Taking my daughter to and from school can be a nightmare. It isn’t necessarily driving to and from. It is the actual pick up and drop off. It gets so congested that it is frustrating. 

There are over 1000 students. (I’m guessing between 1500 and 2000 kids.) Until today, there was only one door unlocked for students to enter. The busses drop off there, the students park by there, and all parents dropping off kids. Needless to say, this caused a lot of traffic congestion. They announced that they will be opening one more door for students only that will be locked during school hours with the hope that this will reduce traffic throughout the neighborhood. I hope it does. I drop her off during my work break, and it is taking too much time. 

No comments: