Saturday, August 26, 2023

The Sweater

I have been really struggling this week. Part of it is that I am in a bit of a transition period after being released from my calling, but I know I will be glad when my classes start in a few weeks to have more time to devote to those classes. Another part is that someone I love very much has had a hard week (that won’t be discussed on the blog). Then there is the fact that I don’t feel like I really get any alone time to do what I want to do without having to pay attention to someone else. What am I doing about it? I am starting a sweater. 

I just bought the yarn to make this sweater:

Could I BE more excited? It is going to test my skills and teach me knee things. I have never crocheted anything this big, but I am ready. Oh, and I’m sitting in my car to work on it alone for a few hours. 



No comments: