Thursday, August 17, 2023

Time Passing Fast

Time is passing by too fast lately. I feel like the summer was gone in a flash. I still have a few more weeks until I start classes again, but Noel going back basically ended our summer. 

I wanted Noel and Sean to have their licenses by the time she went back to school, but I procrastinated it too long and now have to use my breaks to take her to school. They both need to be able to drive independently for different reasons. At this point, I am the one holding them
back. 

They each have appointments on Monday for their drive tests. I will have to rearrange my schedule to take them because I have to take Noel since she is under 18. There isn’t usually a problem with my boss when I have to take an hour or two off in the middle of the day as long as I still work 8 hours a day.

Now, I just need to schedule senior pictures for Noel. Honestly, it’s hard to believe we are already at this point with her sometimes. Seriously, where did the time go?

No comments: