Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Getting Better

As I listen to past General Conference talks, some of them speak to me more than others. Last week, I listened to Elder Michael A. Dunn's talk, One Percent Better in which he talks about continually making small changes to help us better. As I listened, I realized that I need to stop beating myself up over things that I feel are hard to change. I am working on being a better person, and that is all I am asked to do. By making goals and keeping them, I will accomplish all that I desire. 

I have some goals that I easily meet and some that are a bit harder. I have been known to make goals that are hard to accomplish, and I have made goals that are very easy that I don't do because I am stubborn. There are some that I work hard on and accomplish. I feel like I need to do a better job at making goals that I can actually meet and stop being stubborn. I am really only hurting myself when I rebel against my own goal. 

I am going to keep going with my bullet journal. It helps me break things down a bit more, and I am having fun with it. Hopefully, it will continue to help me become the person I want to be. 

No comments: