Friday, September 16, 2022

Need to Knit More

I have been neglecting my knitting lately. All I have left in the mitten I was doing is the thumb. I have never done an after thought thumb, so I have been procrastinating doing it. It's really dumb to do that. It will probably not be hard. 

I was really enjoying the rest of the mitten, and I want to start the next one. I chose colors that work well together that I really like. The faster I start the thumb, the faster I can get started on the other mitten. I am sure I will enjoy it as much as I have the first one. Also, there are other projects that I would like to do. 

There is a lady from church who has been helping give Noel rides a lot lately. My plan is to get an idea of colors she might like and make her a hat, scarf, or both. I like making hats and scarfs, but I am the only one in my family that will wear them. I would love to make something that will be appreciated, and I know I need to do something to show her my appreciation. 

This weekend I will think of a knitting goal. I had a monthly knitting goal a few years ago, and I loved it. I'm going to do that again and track it in my bullet journal.  

No comments: