Thursday, September 29, 2022

Getting Closer



Even though it is still very warm outside most days, I can feel Christmas coming, and I’m so excited! Last year, I had a different Christmas sweater or shirt every day from December 1 through Christmas and took daily pictures. This year, I will replace the sweaters that didn’t fit or weren’t comfortable and do the same things. Also, last year we got a fresh tree for Christmas, and I want to do that again. There is just something about that smell and the feeling of putting it up compared to an artificial one. 

What will I do differently? I’m going to decorate more. Last year I did a few things inside I hadn’t before, and this year I want to work on the outside of the house. I think we should be able to afford it, and Noel has already told me she wants to help. It won’t be extravagant, but it will be more than we have done in past years. 

I am so excited for Christmas and Thanksgiving this year. It is going to be hard waiting. 

1 comment: