Thursday, December 28, 2023

Goals for 2024

As we get closer to the start of 2024, I have been considering the goals I want to pursue. Do I want to make a goal that will take the whole year to complete or should I concentrate on weekly and monthly goals? Maybe I could do a combination. 

My main goal of the year is to graduate. I have been working on this degree for a long time. All I have to complete is the internship and the one very hard, yet required, class. I can finish. I just need to concentrate on one thing at a time. If I do that, I will be done in July. 

The other big goal is to train for and complete a marathon. Chad and I made a goal to run a marathon the year he turned 50 in 2018. At the time it seemed so far away, but he will be 50 in February next year. Now, we have to do this thing. We have chosen to run the Saint George Marathon in October. It is supposed to be a good one for first timers, and he can visit his mom while we are there. 

For now, these will be my main goals. I don’t want to overwhelm myself with too much all at once. 

No comments: