Wednesday, December 13, 2023

They Ruined It

I have been using mint.com for my budgeting needs for a few years. It has been quite helpful when I use it properly. Recently, I got an email saying that I needed to switch my data over to creditkarma.com by a specific date with the assurance that everything would be working fine. Each time I logged onto Mint since this email there has been a banner at the top reminding me to switch over with the reminder that when I did so I would no linger be able to use that website. 

Today, I took the plunge and switched over my account. It was a disaster (in my opinion). My data was imported, but I can no longer use it to budget. It is just informational. How frustrating! I wasn’t using Mint just to see my credit score and transactions. I was using it to budget. They took away the main function I needed, and it took me forever to even find the basic data on Credit Karma that I can get on my bank’s website or app. Now, I need to find another budgeting software and start all over. I my just switch back to old fashioned spreadsheets. 

No comments: