Thursday, December 14, 2023

Next Pair


 I have finished Peyton’s socks, and i have started Eric’s. The original yarn I chose for his looked a lot different when it was delivered. (One of these days I may learn to stop buying sock yarn online.) I kept trying to convince myself it would work, but I knew it was not something Eric would be drawn to. Once Noel had a chance to look at it and confirmed my suspicions, I had her help me pick out another yarn for his socks. This one has two shades of gray, a brown, and a dark red. It really looks like something he would pick out for himself. 

With 11 days until Christmas, 10 days to work on them, I have already finished the cuff and started the heal on the first one. My hope is to finish it this weekend and finish the other one next week. I am pushing myself to do them very fast. 

No comments: