Friday, December 22, 2023

Our Favorite Christmas Party

 

Every year, Chad and I are invited to the Riemans’ Christmas party. It gets bigger and bigger every year, and it is always fun. They have a few games, play Christmas songs on chimes, and have a white elephant gift exchange. In the past, we have won a few games including an ugly sweater contest. 

This year, I went alone because Chad went to a lacrosse game with his brother. I was so nervous because I don’t typically do well in big crowds. I was pleasantly surprised to feel comfortable as I found a person to attach myself to. We laughed and joked most of the night. She helped me get the gift I actually wanted with strategic steals, and I came home with a s’mores kit included an electric s’mores warmer. It will be a perfect addition to our appetizer dinner on Christmas. 

I love going to this party each year. I’m not sure it would feel like Christmas if I didn’t go. 

No comments: