Sunday, December 24, 2023

Holiday Baking Championship

 

I stream shows while I work, and they often become obsessions for a while. There have been a few that I stopped watching before the end simply because they lost me in one way or another after many seasons, but for the most part, I watch them from the first episode to the last. 

My most recent show is the Holiday Baking Championship from the Food Network. I’m not normally a person that would go for a show like this, but I am loving it. I started watching it a few days ago because I wanted to watch something to bring the Christmas spirit to my day that I could start and stop around my daughter’s schedule for finals. I knew if I started a movie, I would be reluctant to turn it off when I needed to take her or pick her up, and I was potentially going to need to pick her up or drop her off every hour or two because of the crazy schedule she had one day. She ended up being sick and not having a voice they say I was concerned about, but I was hooked before she woke up. (I start work at 6am.) 

I have had fun watching this show. There aren’t many episodes per season which makes it even easier to get sucked in. I am currently in the middle of season 4 and still loving it. It has also made me want to bake again. My family will happily help me eat the things I will make for tomorrow. 

I don’t know if I will keep watching it much longer because it u in s a very seasonal show. I will have to remember to watch it again next year. 

No comments: