Thursday, December 7, 2023

Powerful Words

“ In this, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we worship Him who commenced His infinite Atonement in the Garden of Gethsemane. He was willing to suffer for the sins and weaknesses of each of us, which suffering caused Him “to bleed at every pore.” He was crucified on Calvary’s cross and rose the third day as the first resurrected being of our Heavenly Father’s children. I love Him and testify that He lives! It is He who leads and guides His Church.” President Russell M. Nelson

I have been listening to President Nelson’s teachings since he became the president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in 2018. I am doing thins with the help of the Gospel Library app study plan. It has already compiled the talks and messages. All I am doing is going down the list one item at a time. The last couple of talks were so powerful! They were both given on Easter Sunday, and the one today speaks of it being Easter and its significance. It feels to hear these inspiring words. They are pulling me out of my emotional slump. 

No comments: