Saturday, November 15, 2008

Answer to a Prayer

I have been feeling a little blah lately. I have been feeling alone and stuck. I prayed this morning to find out what I should do with my self. My immediate thought (most of the answers to my prayers come from thoughts) was that I need to have at least one hour a week where I do something for myself. I need to have some time that I don't have anyone else to answer to. The next thing that I thought was I needed to get online and find the name of the guy that did the wonderful lecture that I saw on Oprah over the summer. (I am not an avid Oprah watcher, but I have been know to watch here and there.) I got onto the Oprah web sit and searched "cancer" because that was one thing that I remembered about him. I found the name Randy Pausch. The video of his lecture from Oprah was not there. I googled Randy Pausch. I found what I was looking for. I found his last lecture. I found the full version, not just the paraphrased one that he gave on the show. It was even better than I remembered. This was an hour long talk that captivated me and inspired me. I don't know how to load videos on this sight, but I will post the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

Thanks for the link. I watched part of it last summer but I will watch this. Perhaps it can inspire me in my quest as well.