Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When Eric Gets Home


I have noticed that when Eric gets home from school my house can go from calm to loud and crazy very quickly. (This is not saying that it doesn't get that way when his is at school sometimes.)

For example, today my after I got Eric to school my morning was fairly calm. Sean and Noel watched Arther and Thomas while I took a shower and then played by themselves until it was time to pick up Haley (a girl that I watch a few days a week) from preschool and went to Target to get some stuff for lunch. Then, we came home and had lunch. After that, Sean and Haley played an Arther game on the computer while I (unsuccessfully) tried to get Noel down for a nap. A little while later, all of three kids played and got ready to pick Eric up from school. My house has not been quiet since. I don't know if it is that Eric has had to sit still with little to no exercise all day and now he gets the chance to play, or that all of the other kids are excited that he is home, or that Eric is some how more obnoxious than I had realized.

I do love my son. He is very special. I could not imagine living without him. I just need to find something for him to do when he get home so that I don't loose my marbles!

1 comment:

Jami said...

I think it's the 4:00 hour that does it... that's when I'm the most stressed, anyway. I love it when my kids get home, but man - it makes me feel less bored when they're NOT here. lol!