Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Worst Date

This will look like a good date compared to Carries long list of the worst dates I have ever heard of. I really had mostly normal dates, dinner and movie kind of stuff.
I would have to say that my worst date did involve a movie and dinner. It was a Valentines Day date. I had to drive because I was the one that had a car. That wasn't a big deal. I was used to that. I picked him up and the first thing he said was, "You're paying, right?" I informed him that my last paycheck, along with most of my paychecks, went to my car payment. I did not have the money to pay for a date. Plus, he asked me out. He was going to pay. That made the mood awkward. We ended up having dinner at Denny's. (Not too unusual for a high school date.) Then he had supposably picked out the perfect movie. We went to the mall and he baught tickets for "Happy Gilmore." It wasn't that I didn't like the movie (although I am not a big Adam Sandler fan now). It was Valentines Day. The type of movie I could think of that would be worse would have been a shoot 'em up movie (not that I don't like those kind of movies either). We didn't date after that date.

I am tagging anyone who want to write about this (except Carrie since was already tagged).

4 comments:

taradon said...

Fun game... These dates are always better to talk about much later than they were at the time! I'll have to add this to my blog.

Lady Carolyn said...

Those were the worst you've ever heard of? LOL I suppose they are pretty bad. I've heard worse though.

BTW, i dig the thankful posts. Fun idea.

Krista said...

Who was this?

Druciana said...

Pat, a guy that I worked with.