Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful Nov. 18

Today I am thankful for mouse traps. Yes, you read that right. Before the mouse traps, I would have to find mice dead in the hall that Lady caught (presents from our loving cat). She seemed to always get them sometime after John left for work (he leaves around 4:15). That left me to take care of the horrible things. Luckily, Eric and Sean started getting "brave" enough to "help mom" in that department. They even got a system down. Sean would use the broom, and Eric would hold the dustpan and dump the mouse in the trash in the garage. For some reason, the last few months have been the worst when it comes to mice in our house. We do live backed up to a drainage ditch and across the street from a vacant field, so I don't see it getting better any time soon. For now, I will just let John find good places to put the traps that I rarely look, and he can keep on the gross disposing job.

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

Eeeeeewwwww. I'm so sorry.