Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful Nov. 19

Today I am thankful for the health of my children. Yesterday, Eric was trowing up and had a fever. It turned my whole world upside down. He seems to be doing better to day, but he is still pale. When my kids get sick I totally freak out. I think it is because they are so rarely sick. I am lucky to have kids that do catch the occasional cold, but not much more than that. Over all my children are healthily kids. (I guess that means that I am doing something right.)

1 comment:

Mistaken said...

My kids are pretty healthy too and I think that it actually makes it harder when they are sick because we are not used to it. I know people who, as a family, seem to be sick all the time and it is just no big deal. I prefer the occasional illness vs. the all the time thing. I don't think I could live like that. Maybe God knew that and that's why we are all healthy.