Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty Hair


As many know, Noel got her first haircut Tuesday. It wasn't cut much. Kelli, my haircutting expert sister-in-law, mostly trimmed it and gave her slight layers to blend in the spot that we had to cut gum out of her hair on Sunday. On Sunday when I told her that she was going to have to get her hair cut, she said, "But my hair is pretty," while pouting. We assured her that her hair would be pretty again. Luckily, Kelli was available to cut her hair only a few days latter. Until then, I just put her hair in pony tails. She cried as soon as Kelli showed up on Tuesday and even more when we got her ready to have a hair cut. I told her that Kelli was going to make her hair pretty again. She loves her new hair cut! The only real noticeable difference is in the front (other than the fact that her hair is straighter in the back.)



Fast forward to today. Sean was pulling her hair to torture her (that's what brothers do best, right). Noel yells, "Don't pull my PRETTY hair!"
***Just a side note. Her face was clean not too long before this picture was taken. I just can't get her to keep it clean. I have no idea what she got into this time.

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

She does have very pretty hair. I could see why she would be anxious. She's such a beautiful girl!

taradon said...

It is pretty hair! And I know what you mean about the dirty face - I can't keep Preston's clean either. =)

Lady Carolyn said...

She is so cute! Katie's face is dirty the second after I wash it it seems. You aren't alone.