Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Nov.26

I can't believe that I will be done with my "thankful" posts tomorrow! I would say that I will make this one good for that reason, but I think I have used the biggies.


I am thankful to have reliable trasportation. My van runs well, for the most part. It fits all of my kids, Haley, and I have two more seat belts in the back. It doesn't have heat or air conditioning (that's why I said "for the most part"), but it runs. It is warmer than being in the cold wind in the winter. It is automatic, so I don't have to worry about shifting.


Last winter, the van wasn't running. I had to drive John's Explorer. It has a manual truck trasmission. It was not fun. Yes, we were warmer with the heat. My right arm did get a lot stronger. I was so glad when the van was fixed well enough for me to drive.

No comments: