Monday, November 24, 2008

A Night Away

Friday night Sean and Eric spent the night at my sister's (Aunt My) and Noel at my dad's. When I picked them up on Saturday there were interesting little stories about all of them.

Sean had an eventful night. Having not been fed dinner until 9pm, he threw up around 9:15 (my kids have weird tummies). I ended up spending a good amount of time on the phone trying to figure out if he was sick or if it was just his weak tummy. When he went to sleep an hour after throwing up, she and I decided it must have just been the weak tummy, so we called it a night. The next morning, she told me that around 3am she woke up with Sean in her bed. Apparently he had a bad dream.

Eric informed me that he slept on My's couch and it was so comfy that he didn't even have to stretch when he woke up.

Grandma Bev gave the most interesting update. It seems that Noel got herself up Saturday, went into the bathroom, took off her jammies and panties, and went back on the couch (naked) and just waited for Grandma and Grandpa to get up. When they came out of their room the first thing that they saw was my naked daughter sprawled out on the couch.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Uh-huh... and how was YOUR weekend?? ;)

taradon said...

LOL - too funny about Noel!! What a surprise for Grandma & Grandpa! =D

Lady Carolyn said...

Gotta love little nudists. LOL

Mistaken said...

How great to have the whole night off eh? You should try it for a couple of nights next time.