Monday, November 3, 2008

My Wierd Side

I was tagged by AnnMarie. So here it goes.

1. I am more worried about wearing comfortable clothes than being warm. That means that I often wear sandles or flip-flops in the winter (yes, even when it is snowing).

2. When my boys don't clean their room, I take away all of the toys on their floor and make them earn them back one toy at a time. (I don't think that the bag that I made has been empty since I started doing this.)

3. I don't give my children snacks very often, but they get snacks at a scheduled time when I babysit.

4. I don't let my kids eat candy or cookies very often, but I eat them as much as possible.

5. My dad thinks that my "most embarrassing moment" is the fact that I went to an elementary school surrounded by corn fields on 3 sides (I was in small town Indiana.)

6. I can keep my house clean when there is no school (for example during the summer), but I don't seem to be able to do it while Eric is in school.

7. I have been working on the same sewing project off an on since Eric was a baby (he will be 7 in a few months).

I don't think I have 7 people to tag.
I am tagging
Jami
Carrie

I guess that is it. I need to find more people with blogs.

No comments: