Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 Things About Me Tag

I guess that I have been tagged since I read Tara's.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Biggest Loser
2. Lost
3. Law and Order
4. Heroes
5. Bones
6. House M.D.
7. I really don't watch a lot of TV lately, so I can't even think of any more.
8.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Talked to my sister
2. Took Eric to school
3. Picked Eric up from school
4. Visited Facebook
5. Watched a movie
6. Took down my Christmas stuff
7. Cooked dinner
8. Struggled to get Noel to go to sleep

8 Things I am Looking Forward To

1. Losing weight. I am determined to make it happen even if it is only a few pounds.
2. Finishing the books I got for Christmas so I can read the next Twilight book
3. Seeing the new Harry Potter movie
4. Finishing the scarf I am making for myself. (It is a long process when I make stuff for myself.)
5. Eric being done with first grade so we don't have to deal with this teacher anymore.
6. John being done with school
7. Tax refund
8. Painting my house

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Fazoli's
2. Wendy's
3. Burger King
4. Olive Garden
5. Tokyo Joe's
6. Pizza Hut
7. Papa Murphy's
8. Dairy Queen

8 Things on My Wish List

1. Maid service
2. John get some kind of raise
3. Noel to go to bed with out me laying down with her
4. More time by myself (I mean time that I don't have to wake up early to get.)
5. Getting everything fixed around the house
6. NO MORE MICE IN MY HOUSE
7. A balanced budget
8. Traveling somewhere I have never been

If you read this, you've been tagged. You're it!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for posting this! It was a fun, turn your brain off blog. :)

taradon said...

Maid service is a big wish for me, too. I used to have Merry Maids come once a month, but had to give that up because of the cost. *sigh* I really miss Merry Maids.