Monday, January 12, 2009

Goal Update

I am doing great at the journal writing. It has been a great outlet for me, and a good way to really focus on who I am and what I want out of life.

Exercising has been a challenge for me. I did exercise 4 times in the last week. I really enjoy the variety of exercise videos available instantly on Netflix. Taking time to so them is a different story. I have realized that other than housework and chasing kids around, I don't get much exercise. When the weather was nice I was walking to and from the school in the morning and afternoon. Now it is either too windy or too cold most days. I need to exercise more often. I am going to make a goal this week to exercise 5 days. That is just one more day than last week. It should be easy.

As far as a new goal for me this week. I am going have my kids listen to the Book of Mormon during breakfast. There should be enough time for them to listen to at least one chapter a day.

No comments: