Monday, January 26, 2009

Goal Check


I am doing great at my journal writing. The personal journal that I am writing is helping me out quite a bit. I seem to be the kind of person that lets every little thought keep me awake at night. Now that I am writing everything down, I seem to be sleeping better.


My exercise goals or getting onto a good track. I managed to workout 5 times last week even though Saturday was a short workout. I am going to up my goal this week by saying that I want to exercise for at least 20 minutes 6 days a week.


I was successful in having my kids listen to the Book of Mormon 4 mornings last week. I am going to try to make it five mornings this week. I already have a good start because I succeeded this morning.

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

sounds like you are doing great. Keep it up

Jami said...

Go Rosa! Go Rosa! Go, go, go Rosa!

CSwain said...

Good for you! I'm glad you are keeping up with your goals!