Sunday, January 18, 2009

What Do You Think?

For a while I have thought that Dieter Uchtdorf looks surprising like Barry Bostwick. Granted they have different values so it is quite evident that they are not the same person. Dieter Uchtdorf is a member of the first presidency of my Church. Barry Bostwick on the other hand is an actor that apparently posed at least on the cover of Playboy (I found that out when I googled pictures of him). Here are their pictures. What do you think?
Dieter F. Uchdorf
Barry Bostwick

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Nathan says "Oh yeah, I've always thought that! Hahaha!"

JennyJenJen said...

Playboy, really? Who wants to see that?

Anonymous said...

haha, I guess I can see a little resemblence. I'm really upset though, because now I will have that image in my head when I see Elder Uchdorf from now on. Thanks a lot!

Lady Carolyn said...

Interesting...

taradon said...

I'd never noticed the resemblance before, but now that you mention it... =)