Friday, January 2, 2009

LA's Totally Awesome Cleaners

I love these cleaners! Over the summer I picked up the orange cleaner at the Dollar Tree thinking that it was worth a try for only a dollar. I had yet to meet an orange cleaner that I didn't like and hoped that would be the case for this cleaner as well. I LOVED it! It is the best orange cleaner ever. It cuts through grease and grime on the stove like no other cleaner. Yesterday, I went to the Dollar tree to pick up some more and get some other much needed cleaning supplies. I was looking for some sort of Soft Scrub type stuff and something like Magic Eraser after reading the comments on me previous entry. I didn't find that kind of stuff, but I saw that there was some LA's Totally Awesome Bathroom Cleaner. Once again, I figured that it was worth a shot. I would only be out a dollar if it didn't work right? Much to my surprise not only did it work, but it got the gross stuff off of the bottom of my shower! I just sprayed it on then scrubbed it a little with my scrub brush, and now the shower floor is white again. This stuff is truly awesome! Now I can't wait to try their entire line of cleaners.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I so love the Dollar store! I'll have to check that stuff out... if it works and it only costs a dollar, I'd say you struck gold! lol Thanks for sharing! :)

taradon said...

Wow - I'm going to have to stop at Dollar Tree! If that stuff works on the nasty shower floor for only $1, I would be SOOO happy!

taradon said...

Is it the Awesome Orange grease cutter? I was at the dollar store yesterday and could only find the grease cutter formula...