Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Change in Attitude

I have been feeling great the last couple of days! I have been getting up early and getting the things done that I want to do for myself. I was worried that I wouldn't have the energy to get through the day, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Just the fact that I get some "me time" seems to help with my outlook. I have been getting more done around the house, spending more time with the kids (meaning they are not just put in front of a movie as often), and actually enjoying doing things for my family. I could never have imagined that just having an hour to an hour and a half to myself would make so much of a difference in my outlook!

2 comments:

Jami said...

You rock! I've been trying to get up earlier... some days (like TWO) I was able to get up an hour earlier than normal, but if I roll out of bed 15 minutes earlier, I still feel progress. LOL Go you!

Druciana said...

I'm not 7 months pregnant. That probably helps.