Saturday, January 10, 2009

Eric is 7!


Am I really old enough to have a 7 year old? I must be because 7 years ago today at 11:34am Eric Matthew Crumpley was born.


Eric has always been stubborn. He was a breach baby (head up). When I was 37 week pregnant with Eric they tried to turn him, but he kept slipping right back in the direction he was comfortable. After talking to doctor about our options, we decided that it would be best for me and the baby if I were to have a c-section. Eric wouldn't even turn then, so he was born bum first. Eric was 6 pounds 1 ounce.

Now he is still as stubborn as ever (hence all of the problems at school). He is also sensitive and sweet. He loves his family and his family loves him. I couldn't imagine my world without him!

3 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

He looks very proud! Good job.

And i see you figured the widget out. :)

Druciana said...

Thanks!

It wasn't that hard to figure out once you explained it to me. I can usually figure stuff out, but for some reason that just stumped me.

taradon said...

Such a sweet post. =)